Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
peach cupcakes with brown sugar frosting
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks or 6 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark or light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) buttermilk, sour cream or full-fat yogurt
- 3 large peaches, peeled, cored, and chopped smallish (I went for a 1/3-inch dice)
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces or 8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?