Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pasta with garlicky broccoli rabe
- 1 pound pasta, whatever shape you like (but chunky ones will match up better with the rabe)
- 1 pound broccoli rabe, heavy stems removed, remaining stems and leaves cut into 1- to 2-inch sections (I attempt to match my pasta in length)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more or less to taste
- About 1 heaping teaspoon Kosher salt (or more to taste)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?