Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
parsnip latkes with horseradish and dill
- 1/2 pound (about 1 large) Russet potato
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound parsnips (about 2 large or 4 medium)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil (or a mix of olive and vegetable or peanut oil) for frying
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated or prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?