Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pancakes, english muffins, frisee salad
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter (optional), plus unmelted butter for cooking, or use neutral oil.
- 1/2 pound frisee (French curly endive)
- 6 ounces slab bacon or thick-cut bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?