Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
orecchiette with cherry tomatoes and arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1 pint mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cooked fresh orecchiette (approx. 2 cups dry but I did not measure)
- 2 cups fresh arugula, de-stemmed, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan reggiano
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?