Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
onion tart with mustard and fennel
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (a 1/4-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup warm water (105 to 115F)
- 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 3 pound yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (I use a bit more)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (I like it coarsely grated for this)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?