Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
onion bhajis (pakoras)
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 bunch asian spinach (or buy 500g fresh baby spinach from supermarket if you can't get hold of this)....wash and chop roughly
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander....wash and chop finely
- 1 crushed green chilli
- 2 medium onions ,peeled and finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup gram flour
- Vegetable/ corn oil for frying
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?