Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
oat and maple syrup scones
- 1 3/4 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting surface
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (35 grams) rolled oats (I used quick-cooking)
- 1 very heaped tablespoon baking powder (I only slightly heaped; wish Id heaped more!)
- 1 very heaped tablespoon superfine (caster) or granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Scant 3/4 cup (160 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten (for glaze)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?