Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
nutmeg maple butter cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) maple syrup (Grade B is ideal here, but the original recipe suggested that Grade A with a few drops of maple extract would also work)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 cups (375 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (because it packs more tightly)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon flaky salt or 1 teaspoon table salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?