Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
nectarine, mascarpone and gingersnap tart
- 37 gingersnap cookies, coarsely broken (about 9 ounces; about 3 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons of pieces)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
- 4 to 5 small nectarines, halved, pitted, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup peach jam, warmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?