Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups jam, raspberry, apricot, strawberry or peach are suggested, but I used currant jam, which I strained
- Half of a vanilla bean, split lengthwise, seeds scraped
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds, toasted
- 3 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 4 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange-flower water (I skipped this)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?