Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick or 1/2 ounce) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 pounds 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter mixed unpeeled red-skinned and white-skinned potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?