Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
mushroom marsala pasta with artichokes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned and chopped into small bits (I used creminis)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus 1 tablespoon for pasta water
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 pound pasta, Giada recommends thimble-shaped pasta,
- , but I think I used snail-shaped or
- 1/2 pound frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?