Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
multigrain apple crisps
- 4 large or 5 small-medium apples (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup raw or Turbinado (often sold as Sugar in the Raw) sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or a mix; see Note up top)
- 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Two pinches sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?