Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
moules la marinire
- 2 cups light, dry white win or 1 cup dry white vermouth
- An 8- to 10-quart enameled kettle with cover, though Ive made this in many other pots successfully
- 1/2 cup minced shallots, or green onions, or very finely minced onions
- 8 parsley sprigs
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 quarts scrubbed, soaked mussels
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil*
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?