Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
monkey bread with cream cheese glaze
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 2 ounces) unsalted butter, divided (2 tablespoons softened, 2 tablespoons melted)
- 1 cup milk, warm (around 110 degrees)
- 1/3 cup water, warm (also around 110 degrees)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package or 2 1/4 teaspoons rapid rise, instant or bread machine yeast
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for work surface
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar (CI advises against dark brown, which they feel imparts too strong of a molasses taste; I suspect it wouldnt bother me)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick or 4 ounces), mleted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus extra if needed
- 2 tablespoons milk, plus extra if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?