Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
mollys apple tarte tatin
- 1 stick plus two tablespoons cold salted butter (5 ounces),
- and chilled in freezer
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 to 6 tablespoons ice water
- 7 medium apples (Ive had good results with Granny Smith, Gala, McIntoshuse your favorite, but make sure they are very firm, fresh and flavorful.)
- 1 stick (4 ounces) salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?