Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
mixed berry pavlova
- 4 large (120 grams) egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (200 grams) superfine (castor) or regular sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch, potato starch or arrowroot powder
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 99 percent of the time, I find the consistency of this sauce to be perfect, as is. If you like your thicker, add between one-half and one full teaspoon of cornstarch, potato starch or arrowroot powder to thicken it, stirring to make sure its fully dissolved.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?