Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
migas with tomato-chipotle coulis
- 2 large, round tomatoes or best available
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 white or Spanish onion, minced (Torres says the white onion is more commonly used in Mexico)
- 1 chipotle en adobo, from a can (I used half of one and thought it had a plenty-big kick, you can always start with a quarter and add more if desired)
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 2 links Mexican or Spanish chorizo, removed from casing, diced or coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons oil (a mixture of corn and olive oil works best)
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 corn tortilla chips, preferably fresh
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?