Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
meyer lemon and fresh cranberry scones
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated lemon zest (from about 2 lemons; preferably Meyer)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 3 tablespoons additional if using fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries, chopped coarse, or 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries, if you insist
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?