Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
mediterranean baked feta with tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped, pitted Kalmata olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (oops, I forgot this)
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8- to 10-ounce block feta
- Crackers, flatbread*, pita chips, or crostini, for dipping
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?