Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
mango slaw with cashews and mint
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and julienned
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds Napa cabbage, halved and sliced very thinly
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, from about two limes
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (or omit this and whisk in a chile paste to taste)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?