Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
‘21’ Club’s Steak Diane
- 1 (16-ounce) boneless shell steak (also called New York strip steak, short loin, or sirloin strip)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter (divided)
- 3 tablespoons finely minced shallot
- 6 tablespoons cognac (or other good brandy) (divided)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (preferably imported)
- 2 tablespoons A-1 steak sauce
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 741kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 46g (71%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (112%)|
|Cholesterol 158mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|