Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds cooked lobster meat*, chopped roughly into 1/2 and 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (Charles insists on Hellmans; I didnt argue)
- Squeeze or two of lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 top-loading hot dog buns or 64 miniature burger buns (described above) or small dinner rolls
- Unsalted butter
- Snipped fresh chives for garnish (though we mixed ours right into the salad, for convenience)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?