Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
linguine with pea pesto
- 1 1/2 cups (from approximately 1 1/2 pounds peas in pods) fresh pea or a 10-ounce package frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup (1 1/8 ounces) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt, plus more for pasta water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 12 ounces dried linguine
- Garnish (optional): thinly slivered basil or mint leaves
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?