Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
lime yogurt cake with blackberry sauce
- 1 cup whole milk plain unsweetened yogurt (this is the ideal; however, I had success with 2% Greek yogurt)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (olive oil works as well, for a slightly different flavor profile)
- 1 cup sugar
- zest of one lime
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries (frozen should work as well, but you should start with half the water)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?