Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
lentil and chickpea salad with feta and tahini
- Scant 1 cup dried green lentils (Puy or Casteluccio, if you can find them) lentils, picked and rinsed over
- 2 large garlic cloves, halved lengthwise
- 2 fresh sage sprigs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and ground**
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted and ground**
- 1/2 large garlic clove
- Salt (Maldon or another flaky sea salt if youve got it)
- 2 tablespoons well-stirred tahini paste
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 and 3/4 cups drained chickpeas (from a 15-ounce can), low sodium if you can find them
- 1/2 small preserved lemon, pith and flesh discarded, rind finely diced (optional)
- 1 very small red onion, thinly sliced into half-moons
- A handful of small, delicate cilantro or flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- A scant 1/4 cup feta (goats milk if you can find it, otherwise use what you can get)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons raw sesame seeds, toasted in a dry pan until a shade or two darker
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?