Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
lemony zucchini goat cheese pizza
- 1 batch
- or a store-bought pizza dough that will yield one small (approx. 11 to 12 inches across), thin pizza
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- Few leaves of fresh basil, cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 medium yellow zucchini, sliced as thinly as you can pull off with a knife or your mandoline (I went for 1/8-inch thick with mine)
- 1/2 medium green zucchini, sliced as the same as above
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?