Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
lemon yogurt anything cake
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (if youre skipping the fruit, you can also skip the last tablespoon of flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (approximately 2 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen, thawed and rinsed (miniature wild blueberries are great for this, and pose the least risk of sinking)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?