Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
leek, chard and corn flatbread
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 large leeks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 12-ounce bundle chard or about 6 cups (6 ounces) of leaves, cut into 1/2-inch ribbons
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (cut from 1 to 2 medium ears corn)
- Cornmeal, for sprinkling baking surface
- 4-ounce goat cheese log, cold
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?