Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
leek and swiss chard tart
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed (I used a basic tartdough instead)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 bunch Swiss chard, ribs removed, leaves chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (I used whole milk)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?