Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
leek and mushroom quiche
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ice water
- 3 to 4 leeks, white part only, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 to 6 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon port
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream (Deb: I use whole milk)
- An 8-inch partially-cooked pastry shell on a baking sheet
- 1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter cut into pea-sized dots
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?