Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 pounds (900 g) tomatoes, broiled (see Notes)
- 5 chiles serranos, broiled and roughly chopped (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- ½ teaspoon (or to taste) sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 36kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|