Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
“Pork” Beans from Micboacàn
- 2 ounces (60 g) bacon, cut into small squares
- 2 chorizos (180 g; about 6 ounces), skinned and crumbled
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) dried ½-inch (1.25 cm) tortilla squares
- 1 recipe Pot Beans (about 4 cups [1l] with broth)
- 4 canned chiles largos or canned chiles jalapenos en escabecbe to taste
- 4 ounces (115 g) queso añejo, Chihuahua, Romano, or domestic Muenster, cubed
- 2 ounces (60 g) chicharròn, broken into small pieces (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|