Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
“Glassy” Steamed Dumplings
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- About ½ cup cold water (or just use about 40 store-bought round dumpling wrappers made from flour-and-water, about 2 ½ inches in diameter)
- Potato flour or cornstarch for dusting the work surface
- 8 ounces tender leaves of baby bok choy or another leafy green vegetable such as baby spinach or Swiss chard
- 14 ounces ground pork
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing rice wine or medium-dry sherry
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 74kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|