Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
“French Toast” from Pedro Subijana’s Father
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar plus more for sprinkling
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Zest of 1 lemon, in several pieces
- Mild olive oil for frying
- Sixteen ¾-inch bread slices, cut from a day-old French-style loaf
- 2 large beaten eggs
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 319kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 59mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|