Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
“Barbecued” Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, fresh or frozen (see Notes)
- 1 small onion (for about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, or 1 cup homemade, defrosted if frozen
- 1/3 cup Fred’s Red Barbecue Sauce or purchased barbecue sauce
- ½ cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 4 large (10- to 12-inch) flour tortillas
- About ¼ cup regular or low-fat sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 442kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 17g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 87mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|