Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
lamb chops with pistachio tapenade
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and toasted
- 1/2 cup pitted green (what I used) or Cerignola (what Burrell recommends) olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves (nixed because mine had gone bad)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 (8-rib) rack of lamb or 6 lamb chops
- Freshly ground black pepper*
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?