Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
jim laheys potato pizza
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- Olive oil, for bowl and pans
- 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced (about 2 cups) [I used Yukon Golds, and I believe this is what Lahey uses as well]
- 1/2 onion, diced into 1/4- to 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?