Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
jalapeo egg salad recipe
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 pickled or fresh jalapeo, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped, green part only (about a tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt, black pepper and cayenne to taste
- Bread or tortilla chips for serving
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?