Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
israeli salad + pita chips
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, cubed
- 1 1-pound English cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion, cubed, or 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely minced fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sumac powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large pitas, cut into eight wedges each, then each wedge split into two layers (for small chips) cut into six wedges and split (for large, scoopable chips)
- Olive oil cooking spray or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- 1 tablespoon zaatar or sumac
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?