Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
indian-spiced vegetable fritters
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 1 large russet or Idaho potato, peeled
- 1 yam or sweet potato, peeled
- 1 large or 2 thin carrots, peeled
- 1 zucchini
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- A pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups plain yogurt (we love the Fage fat-free stuff)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A squeeze or two of fresh lime juice, to taste
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?