Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
horseradish potato salad
- 3 pounds small (2-inch) potatoes, your choice of variety (I found a rainbow-colored pack, and couldnt resist, clearly)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (frustratingly, couldnt find these)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?