Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
homemade chocolate wafers + icebox cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups (6.75 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (2.4 ounces) unsweetened cocoa powder (see Note)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 batch of Chocolate Wafers (recipe above)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 to 2 spoons of powdered sugar (adjusted to your preferred sweetness; I like my whipped cream barely sweetened)
- A dash of your favorite flavoring or extract (I use about 1/2 teaspoon vanilla)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?