Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
hoisin-honey pork riblets
- 3 1/2 pounds pork of spareribs, halved crosswise, preferably by a butcher, and cut into individual ribs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced and mashed to a paste with 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon English-style dry mustard
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup peanut or neutral oil, like grapeseed or corn
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white miso, sold at Asian markets and specialty stores
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into big pieces
- 1 inch-long piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into coins
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?