Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
herbed summer squash and potato torte
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 12 ounces yellow crookneck squash or regular yellow or green summer squash, cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?