Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
heavenly chocolate cake roll
- 6 ounces semisweet bittersweet chocolate, chopped or 1 cup semi- or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons water or strong coffee
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature, separated
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar (use more if you prefer a sweeter filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 to 2 tablespoons liqueur of your choice, such as Grand Marnier
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?