Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
hazelnut plum crumb tart
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), chilled, cut into small pieces, plus more for pan
- 1/3 cup (1 3/4 ounces of 49 grams) hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 cups (188 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 pound ripe but firm plums (about 4 standard black ones or 12 smaller Italian plums; I used a mix of both)
- 1 tablespoon (8 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (6 tablespoons) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Grated nutmeg, optional
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?