Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
hazelnut chocolate thumbprint cookies
- 1 almost-full cup (4 ounces) hazelnuts, toasted, skinned and cooled
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup matzo cake meal or 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate (I used
- or wafers; 2 or 3 chocolate chips would also work)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?