Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
grilled eggplant with caponata salsa
- 1 12-ounce container grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia or Maui onion
- 5 large green olives, pitted, thinly sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano plus sprigs for garnish (woops, we forgot this)
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 large eggplant (1 1/2 to 13/4 pounds), trimmed
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?